Sunday, April 8

Gel Printing Fun!


I've been participating in Birgit Koopsen's March Gel Printing challenge on Instagram, and am about halfway through the challenges for March, so I thought I would share some. I've been experimenting with different types of DecoArt paints and having a LOT of fun! I keep looking at items and objects around the house and thinking about how I can print with them. 

Some pages I've left mainly as technique pages, and others I have finished with doodling and stamping and journaling.

 

Bubble wrap, cup, caps...
 

Masking shapes to print, then adding them to the page...

 

Stencils...

 

 

A hotel shower cap...

 

Tools, combs...

 


A few finished pages...




Fluffy yarn pulled apart and thick thread...

 

 

Bubble wrap, one of my favorite tools...

 

Tube rollers...

Fin
Heart shape and cut outs from previous pages...

 

Collage with lots of layers, stamping and stencils...

 

Masking tape...

 







Feathers...


Look around your house and see what you can find to print with! I am positive you will find some fun objects!


I hope you've enjoyed my sharing today. 
Let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to answer them!
Have a creative week,
Maura






1 comment:

  1. Yummy painty goodness here! LOVE the texture you created, and all the layers of paint. Great pages for sure, and I know so much fun to create!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest