Monday, July 19

Tea Time, Anyone?

 


 Hello Monday my friends! Welcome back to our latest challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  FOOD/DRINK, take your pick or do both! 

I couldn't resist a TEA theme with this oh, so proper British gent. 


I started with Simon's Slimline card, and added watercolor to the teacups stamp. then stamped twice. 


As that dried, I stamped and added watercolor to eh gentleman, then fussy cut him.  I like to use space on the paper to check my color blending.


I added a bit of light stenciling to the open areas.


Later, I decided the water colored cups needed more definition, so I stamped them on vellum, fussy cut, and overlaid them. I also added Glossy Accents to the monocle.


So, how about a spot of tea with me? We can sit on the deck and enjoy the mountains while we sip our tea.  


Now it's your turn to create and join the fun with us this week! Our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp are offering a $25 voucher to one of you.

SUPPLIES:

 

A great place to shop!

Simon is on Instagram - use #sssmchallenge

The design team has some fantastic food and drink creations, so be sure to check them out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest