Friday, October 30

Coffee Please

One of our long distance projects was a challenge to make something with all the coffee giftcards that we had collected over the years. I just knew that they would come in handy sometime. Well, when I opened Maura's package and saw what she had made, I just had to do the same for myself. This idea was totally hers....I just made a copy for myself because she inspired me.

Here's the little coffee mini album:

I added photos, journaling, some coffee themed rubber stamps and assorted coffee embellishments.


Here's the box that Maura had it stored in. I had given her this little suitcase years ago because I thought that I would never use it. I cannot believe what she did to it! I absolutely loved it so I had to find one for myself and did the same. Just stamped all over it with Staz-On ink.

And the little giftcard mini album fits inside just perfectly. I love this little album and keep it within sight in my craft room. It reminds me of Maura since a lot of it is filled with photos of her and I sharing a good cup of coffee. Whenever we get together, I seem to snap a photo of us with coffee. Now I have put all those photos to good use.



Thanks for the inspiration Maura!

1 comment:

  1. Sheila, I love this little book...hmm...I may have to take some photos to share mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest