Thursday, November 12

365

I seem to like yearly type things.

Like for instance, Project 365 from Creating Keepsakes. I got two of these kits for Maura and I back in January as one of our long distance projects. The idea is to take a photo a day for 365 days. The kit came complete with an album, page protectors, journaling cards and more. At the end of this year (next month!), we will send each other our completed projects. I'm happy to report that I have kept current with this project and have enjoyed it.

It looks like Becky Higgins is coming out with the same idea for next year HERE.

In years past, Autumn Leaves published a table top calendar with 365 days of designs to inspire you to create every day of the year. I think that I was one of the few people who did not look through it all at once but actually waited for each new day to turn a page and see what the daily inspiration was. I loved having this out on my craft table and was disappointed when they discontinued it.
Now however, I have found a new yearly inspiration. PaperCrafts magazine has released a new publication-
Besides showing card ideas for tried-and-true occasions and holidays, it also has card ideas for occasions right out of Maura's Wacky Calendar book. For instance, I think knowing that Sister's Day is on August 2nd might just come in handy.

While I don't think that I will continue a photo a day next year, I am looking forward to enjoying 365 card ideas. And I know just the person that can be on the receiving end of all those cards..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest