Sunday, November 1

One of my many Camp Books

I always liked this Envelope Album from 7Gypsies.



When Cosmo Cricket released their Mr. Campy line of papers, I knew what I could do with it! I just decorated the front and back covers, added patterned papers to the fronts of the envelopes, added a bit of brown distress ink and that was it. Simple and quick.







Inside each envelope are campground maps, basic contact information and then a list of our favorite sites for return visits.



Just goes to show that mini albums can be about any sort of topic that you want to record or share. I love how this book turned out. It now sits in a basket with all sorts of other mini albums I've made over the years.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila!
    I love what you did with this envelope book! I am inspired to try something with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. Always have great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest