Wednesday, November 4

The usefulness of rubber stamps

I made some banana nut bread this past weekend for my neighbors. I didn't want to just wrap it in plastic wrap...I was looking for a nice presentation. I used parchment paper instead to wrap the small loaves like presents, tied them with some simple twine and added a rubber stamped tag. I used the acorn since the weather has definitely changed to fall around here. I think the stamped tags added just the right handmade touch.

Next time you are giving a simple gift, try adding a cute stamped tag to it.

Rubber stamps: Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

  1. Sheila,
    That is definitely you - simple, rustic, and with a nice presentation. I love the way you did this! The tag is perfect. ...and I bet your neighbors loved the banana bread too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest