Thursday, February 25

Altered Frame

Just wanted to share a favorite photo that I altered a frame for. Frames are very inexpensive (especially if you use a coupon) and sometimes they are the perfect size but the wrong color. It's easy to alter them to fit the look that you are going after.

Here I painted the frame in a chocolate brown. On top of that I added cream crackle paint so that once it dried, bits of the brown color showed through. Now it looks a bit older and not so shiny and new.

I added the cute Coleman lantern--it's a key chain that we used for our camper keys and the best part--it actually lights up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest