Thursday, February 11

Valentine Tags


I was looking for a quick little project to do for Valentine's Day. I had these chipboard tags in my stash drawer and found last year's leftover Bo Bunny Valentine papers. So I just ended up adhering the papers to the fronts and backs of the tags and sanded the edges. I added the ball chain to keep it all together. Now all I need to do is add a few favorite photos and write in the journaling blocks and I have a cute little Valentine project.

(the colors came out a tad off, sorry about that)

1 comment:

  1. Simple, and what a great idea! Good way to use up things in your stash. Did you hand cut the valentines? Thanks for sharing, Sheila!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest