Wednesday, July 14

Sneak Peeks

The summer Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) show is coming up later this month so that means that a lot of sneak peeks are making their way online. Here are some goodies that caught my eye (click on photo for more info).

New Mini Deck Paper Pads from Cosmo Cricket. I love this size for card making!


I think that Crate Paper is fast becoming a new favorite. I LOVE the muted colors of this school themed line. I am going to have to think of a mini book for this one!


And tickets seem to be all the rage lately. I like the designs in this stamp set from Tim Holtz, especially the sayings that fit inside.

1 comment:

  1. Th school Crate Paper set is adorable = I love it too! Just in time for another year...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest