Monday, January 17

One Little Word - Harmony

How are you using your one little word in your life?

I received a Christmas gift from my son that fits my word.  It is a book of daily meditations of the Celtic Spirit.  Many who know me, know I love all things Celtic. I am trying each morning to read the message of the day and find the harmony between those ideas and my life.

I am working on finding harmony in my life between work and play.  Too often it seems that work overpowers my play/creative time.  My challenge is to set aside some time each day or week to be creative.

What are your challenges with your "one little word"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest