Friday, January 14

Stamp Camp Card Exchange for January

I wanted to try out my new stamp set with all these cool "retro" designs.  I was thinking of friends, and the sewing machine design and saying just fit the bill.  I used my punch on the blue paper to make it look like I had taken it out of a notebook, added a bit of highlighting with a white pen,  layered it on bright yellow patterned paper, and added a few buttons for the sewing theme.  I used my word window punch to cut the half circles at the bottom so I could thread the baker's twine around several times.  ...and there you have it, a nice, simple, classic design.

All materials from Stampin Up, except buttons 
baker's twine (Martha Stewart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest