Thursday, February 17

For the Love of Coffee!

I'm pretty sure by now that you know Sheila and I love a good cup of coffee while we craft! It is one of those things that just makes crafting even more enjoyable - especially during these cold months of winter.  So...I figured I would share with you some special coffee for special people.  I discovered this great coffee company called Dean's Beans.  (They do all the right things, like Fair Trade.) One of the fun things I found on their site, is that you can design your own coffee, make your own label, and they roast it for you!  That's how I made Sisters Crafting Coffee.  Now, how fun is that?  Create your own blend of coffee to have while you are crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest