Saturday, February 26

Our next long distance project

Maura and I finally decided on our next project which will be more of a home decor project. We're both doing altered trays. I think the timing is perfect as these are a hot item right now with all the configuration boxes and such.

Maura is going to be working with the 7Gypsies Receipt Holder-
 
while I am going to be working with a letterpress tray.
not the actual tray-photo from eBay
I already know from talking with Maura and the ideas that she has, that these are definitely going to showcase our two individual styles. Should be lots of fun and now we're a bit more accountable since we've announced it here. Look for finished project photos on the blog early April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest