Sunday, March 31

Simon Says Quotable Challenge

Playing with the new and old today...some Tim Holtz movers and shapers, coffee dyed paper and Prima Printery paper, along with some new...Stampin Up quote by James Taylor..."the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time." What a perfect combination.

Pulled out my alcohol inks which I have not played with in a long time, and some glassine paper. Crumple, crumple, ink, ink, and we have some lovely paper. By the way, I store my inks in this stainless steel Pooja, or Indian lunch pail.

Now, for the fun- layering the tag up with the papers, clocks, quote, metal gears, flower, beads, ribbon....and I must say, I have enjoyed the passage of time while making this. All set to link up to Simon Says!

Update: played a bit more and added a bit of a steampunk look....which one do you like better?

 

4 comments:

  1. Maura, this is so cool! I love your take on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, very cool piece!!!
    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true!!! Love that quote, and the clocks are perfect! Love the colored glassine too! And thanks for teaching me pooja...I love learning new words!!! Thank you for using your words with us this week here at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest