Monday, April 1

Up In the Clouds

April Stamp Camp is coming up in a few days, and I needed to come up with a card to exchange. Pulled out my new Stampin' Up stamps, Derwent Inktense pencils, water brushes, and even the Big Shot to emboss with...yes, you heard that right! Now, that is a tool I do not use often enough! Love that new honeycomb embossing folder!
Layered those cards right up, added a bit of burlap ribbon and a button.
I added in some clouds to this card...makes me think of a relaxing spring or summer day...and am entering this into the Paper Issues challenges: clouds.
All materials Stampin Up (except Derwent pencils)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest