Sunday, September 20

Another card idea...

that is just a bit different is the Criss Cross style card. I love how it gives you a bit more space for writing when you have something special to say.




I also like this design for handing out recipe cards. I make and stamp a few of the holders in a cooking theme so all I have to do is add the recipe card (hand stamped also, of course). The recipient can just add the 4"x6" recipe card straight into their own recipe box. Couldn't be easier and it looks so nice!

Splitcoaststampers (see link at left) is one of our favorite sites for all sorts of crafting ideas. They have easy to follow tutorials including the criss cross card one found here.

If you have a variation on the standard card, we'd love to see!

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards! The link is really good for the tutorial too. I bet we'll have some of these at the upcoming craft shows!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest