Wednesday, September 2

Back to School Time!


Just thought I would share a layout I made for one of my students as a graduation present, the right page is my design, and the left is a "page kit" from Captured Moments. I asked her Mom for some photos of her growing up and put this together. I have noticed lately that I have been enjoying the red, white, and black color combination.

For all the teachers heading back to school this week (or soon), have a great year with your students...for all the parents sending the kids off to school, enjoy the peace and quiet and be creative...for all the students heading back, make the most of this year and enjoy the learning - there is so much out there to learn about in our world and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest