Tuesday, December 8

Christmas and Coffee - a new twist

Several years ago, Sheila sent me this cute "scrapbook". Talk about thinking outside the box - this was thinking outside the cup!! I know I never thought of scrapbooking as more than photos and papers, journaling, etc. in a book, but I have learned to look at things with a new eye, thanks to my sister! I never would have thought of taking a Starbucks holiday cup, flattening it and sewing around the edges. Goes to show, almost anything can become a scrapbook!

She then made tags to fit inside, added photos and journaling on both sides, then embellished with felt flowers, brads and ribbon.

I am feeling the need to head out to Starbucks in search of some cups, and maybe a bit of java while I am there.

Another holiday idea, brought to you by Sheila and Maura!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest