Friday, December 11

Christmas Mouse Cookie

I just had to share this: the mouse is so cute, and it is edible! My friend, Alice, in my Close To My Heart stamp group made these for our Christmas party.

The base is half an Oreo cookie, with a chocolate covered cherry for the body, a Hershey kiss for the head, and almond slices for the ears. She added the eyes and holly and berries with icing. A bit of icing holds the head and ears to the body.

I love it! Yum - O! So, if you still have baking to do....

2 comments:

  1. Maura love this cookie, the kids will love making them with me, what is the mouse tail made from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think kids would love to make these! The tail is actually the stem of the cherry. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest