Tuesday, December 22

Christmas Present Wreath


A few years ago I saw this wreath in a Making Memories Holiday Idea Book. It was simple to make and so much fun to decorate! Basically the wreath is made up of little boxes cut from a box template. After putting ribbon on each of them to make them look like presents, I then formed them into the circle and added the little embellishments.

I added little metal words and tags onto some of the boxes.

I added this cute metal photo frame so that you can add a favorite holiday picture.

This wreath is actually Maura's! I wonder if she recognizes it? I made one for myself also and it is a favorite holiday item to hang up year after year.

1 comment:

  1. I do like this holiday wreath that I found on your Etsy shop. I'm glad you posted it, because I forgot to put it up!! I have to find it and get it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest