Tuesday, January 26

More sneaks to share

Now that the Craft and Hobby Association show is in full swing, there are more and more goodies showing up online.

Here are just a few I have found:

I love this cubby from Doodlebug Designs-

Tim Holtz is coming out with lots of new goodies but here are two that I liked--a new line of scrapbook papers-

and these distress embossing folders look cool! This grunge-inspired collection easily embosses so that select areas of the image appear perfectly faded and distressed. Cannot to see these in person.


I am a big fan of Cat's Life Press rubber stamps. They have a few new images for 2010. I like these--


Off to look for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest