Sunday, January 24

Valentine Accordion

Since Valentine's Day is coming up quickly and I am still looking for just the right goodies to make for the neighbors, my husband's co-workers and my mom's school kids, I thought that I would share a Valentine Accordion tin that I made awhile back for my etsy shop. This was actually part of a Bo Bunny kit that I had. I like kits because they include everything that you need, come with instructions...but then you can add your own style to the finished product.


I kept this one fairly simple so that the emphasis would be on the photos. Sometimes when you are working within a tin, you add too much in the way of embellishments so that by the time you finish...it won't close!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest