Friday, July 9

Another Accordion Mini Book


Here's another accordion style mini book. The cover is four Stampbord squares that I adhered onto a piece of chipboard. For the journaling on the photos, I printed out the text on cardstock and then just cut the words apart and adhered directly to the photos.

Now, if you really want to preserve your photos, it's not good to adhere directly on top of them. I always start with copies of my photos to work with for my mini books. The originals go into camping layouts that I want to last. However, I like my mini books to be picked up, looked through and enjoyed time and time again and I don't mind if they get worn out or won't last for generations. I'll just make another! They are probably my favorite thing to do and the possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest