Tuesday, September 14

Great Stamping Tool

I have had a Fiskars Stamp Press for awhile now but it used to stay in my drawer because I was quite happy with my acrylic mounts for use with clear stamps. But today I was working on some new designs for my recipe cards and realized that in order to stamp them, I would be stamping the same card 4 times to get all 4 stamps on it. That just didn't seem right and I thought that there must be a better way. So, I dug out the Stamp Press and love it!

It replaces the acrylic mount and the clear stamps just cling right to it. The little foam feet allow you to line up your inked stamps perfectly (I was aligning the bottom line of the grid with the bottom of my recipe card) before pressing down.

They come in two sizes. I have the bigger 5"x7" one but am seriously considering adding the smaller 3"x5" one to my supplies.
I stamped 150 total recipe cards. They still need to be colored in, but this tool saved me a lot of time today. It's definitely going to find a new home out of the craft drawer.

Maura here - I just wanted to add that when I won one of these at a crop, I thought, what the heck am I going to do with this? Like Sheila, once I used it, I found out what a great tool it is! One of the things that I especially like, is that I can pack this for my acrylic and cling stamps, and I don't have to take all the different sizes of acrylic blocks with me.

Sheila, I did not realize they had a smaller one...and I think I have seen a larger one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest