Saturday, September 4

Life's a Beach


Posted by Picasa
I picked up this cute envelope book over the summer from Little Yellow Bicycle boardwalk collection. It included the covers, envelopes and tags to put inside. I distressed the edges , inked, assembled, and then looked through my stash to find some cute beach themed embellishments. One thing I learned - read the directions first! I had already assembled the envelopes and then had to figure out how to do the enclosures. I ended up taking the envelope apart again to do it. Lesson learned...well, at least for now! :)I added some ribbons, and metal edges from 7 Gypsies, and there you have it - a beach album ready to add your summer fun photos to in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest