Wednesday, September 8

More Altered Notepads

I don't look at Maura's blog posts ahead of schedule (so that they are a surprise to me when they appear), and when she shared her altered notebooks, I just so happened to be working on altering some school themed notepads myself so I thought that I would share. I started with plain composition notepads found at any office supply store. I used the new Crate Paper 6x6 School Spirit Collection. I love the size of these smaller pads of paper especially for smaller projects like these notepads or for card making.


1 comment:

  1. Well, Sheila...you know that saying...great minds think alike!

    Great theme for this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest