Wednesday, November 10

A Dynamic Duo!

No, not Batman and Robin...
Scrapbooking + Fabric!!

I was checking out the Cosmo Cricket blog and came across an apron made from the Material Girl design, and found this link "I'm Just a Guy Who Quilts".  I did not know you could find Cosmo Cricket designs in fabric - how cool is that!  Think of the possibilities!!

I also love the Early Bird design, and found bundles of fat quarters in that.  The gears are turning...scrapbooking plus sewing - the possiblities are endless!  I am going to have to dust off the sewing machine and find some of these fabrics!

So, then when I checked further, I found the company Fat Quarter Shop who sells the fabrics. Now, think December Daily - can't you just see incorporating some of these cute Christmas Fabrics into your album?  Or, even making your entire album out of fabric! Please share with us if you are doing this!

Then, delving a bit further into the links with the Material Girl apron on Cosmo Cricket, I discovered this one, which took me to the the mini album Sheila and I made together from Paisleys and Polka Dots - "Material Girl." The world evolves in circles I think. One path leads to another...maybe it's like a big paper link, where one connects to another.  That's what seemed to happen to me as I was doing some blog hopping.

I hope you may be feeling a bit inspired to do some sewing with your scrapbooking after checking out the links in today's blog post!  Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest