Friday, December 31

Working on it!


Yes, I really am working on my December Daily! Here is the proof! Actually, I worked most of yesterday on my album, and just have to print out the final set of photos and put them in. I am liking the way it is turning out, although it is chunkier than I planned. I was aiming for a sleek and thin December Daily, but I always seem to add a bit of this, a bit of that, and all of a sudden, it starts getting bigger. But, even though it was not going in the sleek direction I planned, when I mentioned this dilemna, one of my friends said, "but that's what we like about it". I think when we try to break out against our inner muse, she somehow brings us back around to where we best fit together.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest