Friday, February 4

CHA Sneak Peek - Jillibean Soup

For all you card makers out there, here are some darling 6x6 paper packs from Jillibean Soup. Look at all of the different coordinated designs you get in the pack! These are some of their new products being showcased at CHA right now, which means...they will soon be available to us!

I think my favorite of these three is the "Spotted Owl Soup" - they are adorable, and I can think of some stamps and punches I have that would go with these designs. I can see some "boy" birthday cards coming out of this pack!

BUT, what I really like are the cute kraft file folders!  Make a mini album with them...add them to an album...make a mini file storing system...use them on scrapbook layouts....oh, the possibilities are endless!

2 comments:

  1. Maura,

    These are new to me! I love the 6x6 paper pads with the scaled down designs that are just perfect for cards or mini albums or ATC's. And I love those Kraft file folders...how cute with that pretty tab. I think Kraft is my new favorite color right now. Thanks for the peek!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest