Friday, March 25

Another notecard mini book

I found this Hero Arts video that shows how to make a minibook out of notecards.

Here's my take:
I added chipboard stickers right onto the acetate cover.
I added old library cards for journaling.
I embellished the tag with a chipboard button and twine.
These are also library cards cut down to fit in the pocket.
I liked how the ribbon threads through the Bind It All hole.
This was a fun and quick project I made using supplies in my stash. You could add so much more to make it totally your own style.

1 comment:

  1. Sheila,
    I love your mini book! Thanks for finding this awesome idea...and I love the look of the ribbon going through the hole also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest