Wednesday, April 6

Art Gathering

We had our art gathering recently.  This is my display of my "mystery project" along with my write up. I put my scrapbook style to use on my write up. I think we all had fun with this project, because every single one was very unique.  Some told a story, like "Little Women", or had a theme like fairies or the beach, while others showed what the creators life is like right now.  

Not only did we display and share our projects, but we enjoyed good food, a couple of fun projects and a little gift swap.  Felt like I was at a party! Thanks everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun and I am really glad you joined us and the group you are very talented!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest