Saturday, June 18

Paper Piercers

I thought that I would share my review of the paper piercers I use the most.

I tend to use a lot of brads in my work so I am always punching little holes in everything from paper to fabric to heavy chipboard to plastic. I like the  We R Memory Keepers Brad Setter and Piercing Tool for the first two options, but I tend to find that when I punch through a heavier object such as the thicker chipboard or the plastic, that the piercer sticks in the object and comes out of the tool. So, I am constantly putting it back in and screwing it tight. Not a big deal but it is annoying each and every time. My good old trusty Making Memories version works like a charm with those heavier items. Now as for getting those little metal ends to lay flat without jabbing under your fingernails (ouch!)...the Brad Setter end is wonderful. Buy it if only for that reason alone. Your fingernails will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest