Tuesday, June 7

Rocket Age

I find myself being drawn to the retro style in scrapbook papers and elements lately.  There is so much out there in the vintage and retro style to choose from.  Well, these papers from October Afternoon caught my eye!

These would be perfect for a scrapbook page about your child's science fair project, to make cards with a science theme, or gifts for students or teachers.  I think it is also perfect for anyone who ever thought about being an astronaut or going into space - think about creating a layout to showcase that dream! Or it could be the perfect backdrop to those old 50's and 60's photos you just might have lying around.
They even came out with the cute little spaceship chipboard book to put a mini album together with.  You could use it for any of the ideas above, or it could be a book to keep track of all the Science Fiction books you read, or want to read in the future.  The possibilities are endless!

Jetson's here we come!! Or, how about a mini book of your memories of those old cartoons you used to watch?

I shared what's caught my eye recently....what has caught yours???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest