Monday, June 20

Steampunk!


 One of the little things you may have realized about me, is that I am fascinated with this whole SteamPunk movement.  So when one of the challenges that posted in my altered art group was to create a 4 x 4 page with the theme "Celebrate Dad with a Steampunk Twist", well, I knew I had to sign up for this one!

I was having so much fun with it, that I made two extras to keep.  A lot of the elements are similar on each piece: Graphic 45 SteamPunk Debutante, DCWV, Tim Holtz altered items, gears, tape, clock pieces, clock hands.  I just dove into my stash and looked for some cool things to add in.  I also found a variety of letters to spell out Dad (thanks Sheila!). Distressing a piece of cardboard fit right into this look, as well as the metal objects.

So, let your imagination take you into the SteamPunk world and just play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest