Friday, July 29

It's Black and white

OK, here we go, back to basics - where do you start?  Often, it is with white paper and black ink.  Now the question is what do you use?  Well, here are our favorites....

White paper?
Maura likes Stampin Up Whisper White to stamp on - it has a nice smooth surface and Bazzill textured white for scrapbooking.

Sheila likes Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock because it is a bright white, a heavy weight and great for just about everything. I buy it in bulk that's how much I like it. 

Black ink?
Maura likes the Stewart Superior Memories Black ink and the India Ink Black.  I use the Memories for all my everyday stamping and the India Ink if I am going to be adding water color to it or need a faster drying ink for the paper I am using. I like the Quick Quotes "Midnight Confession" chalk ink for inking the edges of paper or for a very rich look to my stamping.

Sheila also uses the Memories black ink for just about everything but loves the Tsukineko StazOn Jet Black permanent ink when stamping on shrink plastic, acrylic, glass, Stampbord and more. 
Sheila here-love how well used that India Ink pad is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest