Saturday, August 27

Parisian Necklace

front
 The second project from my Yahoo Art group was to create a chipboard necklace, again thanks for Tabitha and Ginger for this beautiful idea.  The base is a piece of chipboard, covered with patterned paper and these delightful designs.  We attached beads and charms to finish it off.

When I saw the Eiffel Tower charm, I knew I had to come up with a Paris themed necklace.  Then, when I saw these "sinful" images (thanks for pointing it out, Tara), they were perfect.  I think Paris has a "sinful mystique" to it, don't you? Plus, I liked the challenge of choosing something I would not normally go for, and creating from that.
back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest