Sunday, September 11

Another punch idea

Here is yet another way to use your scallop circle punches. I have made these in the past and I would have actually made them to share on the blog, however, I'm not making Halloween goodies quite yet and if I bought a bag of Hershey Nuggets I am pretty sure that I would eat them all. So, here is a link to the video instead.

This idea would be just as cute with any stamp set you already have (or you can treat yourself to the Stampin' Up set like I think I will) and those nuggets are just as cute wrapped in a strip of patterned paper. I think a huge jar of these on a buffet table would be so cute as party favors.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest