Wednesday, November 9

Ready for the Holidays?

It's that time of year again....time to get ready for documenting the month of December. Maura and I will be creating another December Daily this year. I think this project is one of our favorites!
Click HERE for our previous entries about this project. Click HERE for more information from Ali Edward's blog--the inspiration behind the project.

And remember, this project is simply photos and stories. You can easily work with just supplies already in your stash, you can purchase a few special goodies or you can go all out and buy everything new.

Are you going to document your holidays? Join us and be sure to share a link to your project. We'd love to have you play along!

Maura here - Looking forward to our "annual" December Daily with you Sheila!!  Hope we get some of our readers to join us - it's a fun project to do in November and just have to add your photos in December!  I think I am going to use my stash instead of purchasing a new paper line - I have SO much Christmas stuff to pull from.  It will be fun to see how we each design ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest