Sunday, November 20

Yes, it's ANOTHER baby book!!

Yup, you got it...another baby book for another teacher at school!  I think we will be looking back on these past few years and discover there's been another baby boom!

I created this book with chipboard and the Stampin Up baby paper line called Nursery Nest, then bound it with the Cinch.  I added a few other embellishments and buttons and ribbons. I changed the format a bit and went for a long vertical style with this book. Once again, I did not know if she is expecting a boy or girl, so wanted to come up with a  book for either, hence the pinks, blues and greens.

Here is a sample of the inside pages also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest