Friday, December 2

December Daily Cover

I've had fun getting my December Daily prepared.  Now I just have to remember to take a photo every day to add to my book.  I am going for a clean, simple feel to my book this year.  I cut out several of the ornaments and adhered them to the acrylic cover.  I really like to use acrylic, since it lets me layer and gives a peek through to what comes next. I am sure by the time I finish, this will have a changed appearance.

Sheila here...first attempt at a "different" cover for this year did not turn out as I pictured in my head besides the fact that I had the covers cut at the wrong size to fit my pages. So, I am back at it again and will be sharing once I like the results. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. The one thing about paper...you can always fix your mistakes! Can't wait to see what you come up with, Sheila!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest