Tuesday, December 20

December Daily: Tuesday the 21st.

Well, after I saw how Sheila moved ahead in the December Daily race, I just felt inspired to do something!  And, lest you believe that I have finished all of my pages through today, oh no! I have only done today's!!

So, there I was...my handmade Christmas cards all made months ago...plenty of time to address the envelopes and write the notes inside....and yep, here I am, again at the last minute trying to get them done to mail out tomorrow.  I mean, what is wrong with this plan? (on my layout inside the card is my "yearly whine" about not getting the cards out on time...again)

I guess I could look at it this way - at least they will be in the mailbox on the Winter Solstice - shortest day of the year, so the postman won't be tempted to get home early to bask in the sun!

OK - maybe you caught my blooper...after I posted, I realized that today is the 2oth., not the 21st. and I just made the page for the wrong day!!! I think this week at school is stretching out forever....Well, I am off to a good start on my December Daily!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Maura, your a girl after my own heart....please don't feel your alone!!! I am always in a state of "stress"...at least you have your December Daily Journal together and ready to be filled-I think that is a great accomplishment!

    Wishing you both a wonderful holiday season; before you know it the hustle and bustle will be over and you'll have several days to regroup and make new plans for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fran! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest