Tuesday, January 17

Birds of a Feather

 Valentine cards don't always have to be pink and red.  I was inspired by this cute stamp and some beautiful blues to try something just a little different, and I think it makes a great card for Valentine's Day.  I thought I would try something a little different, so made paper box pleats, that I then sewed right on the card.  These show the two styles I did, the flower, and the lace.  I like them both.  Inside the card it simply says "Happy Together".

My challenge for you is to go beyond the pink and red, and see what you can create for Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest