Saturday, January 21

Coffee Lovers Unite!

New Coffee Paper Line by Canvascorp.com
I think by now you all know how much Sheila and I love coffee!  When I came across this new paper line with a coffee theme, well, I just started to see a whole lot of possibilities!! Visions of java, joe, cuppa, coffee, hot and black, iced, sweet, light...oh yeah!  the lights came on.  Now, I am on a mission to find out who carries this line, so we can get our hands on some and start creating!! (Hint to Tiffany and Tara at Captured Moments!!)

Sheila here-Great minds think alike Maura! I saw this sneak peek also and had to add this paper from their new coffee line...I love that they added the coffee cup stain rings....
*actually posted by Maura-ignore below

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love that coffee!! I can't wait to find this line to work with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest