Tuesday, March 13

Inspiration!!


One of the things May Flaum does to keep us inspired in her class that I am taking "The Curious Scrapbooker", is to share with us someone who inspires her.  I was blown away by this week's inspiration. Ania Dabrowska is an extremely talented artist from Poland, I believe, who is doing incredible stuff!  This is just one example of her work.  You can check her out on her blog HERE, or on Pinterest HERE. I just love this Steampunk style collage!!

HERE is also a link I found to a video by Finnabair - it's about an hour and a half, but she takes you through her process to create a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest