Saturday, November 17

Christmas ATC Ornament Exchange and Challenge at SSS

Art Group Exchange

I am looking forward to this exchange to have some new artful ornaments to hang on my tree this year. We make three and get three in return. I played with a variety of papers and embellishments, then hung them with distressed ribbon, Tim Holtz style.

Front

Olde fashioned ornaments

Back
Front

Victorian Christmas tree

Back
Front

Sugar Plum Fairy

Back

I hope the recipients enjoy these as much as I did making them!

 

I am going to link up to Simon Says Stamp for their challenge this week - stamping without ink(ink pads). I distressed the canvas background for the sugar plum fairy, and then used the distress markers to "stamp" the snowflake to give it a variegated look.

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty - love all the details and the hand-dyed ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who wouldn't want one of these???? Beauteous .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. THese are SO gorgeous! you have been busy, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been busy, these pieces are gorgeous. Wonderful variety of images and very striking colours. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest