Tuesday, November 27

View from the crop

How does a day of crafting with friends sound to you? You might have figured out by now, that I like to go to crops....LOL! I thought I would share a few moments from the after Thanksgiving, after Black Friday crop with you. Anyone hit the stores at midnight, the wee hours of the morning, at home in PJ's? I will admit to a "bit" of web surfing and buying.
Working on past crop pages
Lynda and Doris enjoying the day
Gingerbread Man, our make and take
There I am, sitting next to Erica the lucky
Love how they "dress" the form for the holidays
Oh, and yes, I won a prize!! $5 off my tab-yay! Thanks Captured Moments!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest