Thursday, February 28

February Favorite Product Pick

Maura's faves right here, right now...the blueprint stamps from Tim Holtz - I just love the graphic hand drawn feel to these designs. There are a lot of new ones out there I can't wait to get my hands on :) I also had to add in a long time favorite of mine - these scissors from Tim Holtz. I've been doing some fussy cutting lately, and these are perfect for that. I really learned how much I rely on these when I left mine home on my craft desk and went to a crop...I was lost without these favorites!

Sheila's faves here...lately I am loving all the date and phrase roller stamps.

There are lots out there all of a sudden. I even found a Valentine themed one at Target! I suggest you go to your favorite online shopping site and do a search or just google "roller date stamps". I'm getting quite the collection-not all are shown!

1 comment:

  1. Sheila, that is a nice collection! I am going to have to check those out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest