Sunday, June 30

Camp Scrap: Week 2 Challenge

I have been meaning to do this layout for over a year, and the Week 2 challenge to layer on the layout was a perfect stepping stone for me to get this done. I used one of my Kit Klubs from Captured Moments, so it was all coordinated.

Here is the base I started with, a simple background page with splashes of pattern.

Next, figuring out the placement of photos

Here it is in all it's layered glory! Most of the embellishments are from the kit, but I just got my new hexagon punch from Stampin Up and I had to play with that! I really like that extra layer of pattern.

 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest