Wednesday, July 31

Long Distance Project - it's July and I did start!

Sheila, I have laid my foundation pages into the book and sectioned it off. I will be working on it tonight at the Big Picture Class Pajama Party. Next step is to embellish and play with the pages to give it my spin. For me, that is the fun part, and I plan to use some of my new ideas I've learned from Technique Toolbox, so more to follow soon.
How are you doing with the project? I can't wait to see what you've been doing with our urban travel albums! Anyone else out there working on a travel album? What are you using? We'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest