Monday, August 5

Urban Traveler LDP Take 2

Here is my next share on our long distance project. These are a few of the pages I have finished that are now ready for photos. I haven't decided if I am going to put in old photos from a bunch of trips or use this for an upcoming trip...
Took out the white paint and whitewashed a few areas to change it up a bit. Makes a great surface for writing on too. I love these great little wooden embellishments!
It's fun to layer on top of the page protecters too!
Keeping it simple here - just a clear overlay. Such vibrant colors in this line from Simple Stories.
Some stenciling fun, stamping, layering...
Love this page that came with all the holes, added some stamping, and over on the other side, a bit of whitewash and stamping.
I can't wait to see your take on this one, Sheila!
OK, time to get back to work.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest